Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CRAZY DAY! :P

I think I just had the most frantic five minutes of my life!

1) Lil' bro tried to trip me on the newly waxed floor
2) I knocked over a full bottle of coke, it spilled under the toaster oven and microwave
3) Lil' bro screamed because he slipped on the same floor and jammed his toe on the oven
4) Mom asked me (in the middle of all this) "Did you get all of your schoolwork done?"
5) I blew up! I screamed at Lil' bro and smacked the counter with my broken fingers **OW!**
6) I ran out of the room, held my fingers out and realized that my fingers had been more severely bruised
7) I asked God to help me calm down. I bandaged my fingers, mopped up the coke, and ran the Swifter over the floor to take some of the wax off

Phew!I can make a big mess out of a perfect day.

2 comments: